I’m moving to USA.
After 3 years in Bali.
Moving to USA happened so fast, and surprised me a bit. But it comes down to this:
My gut knows best.
We can make decisions from our head, our heart, or our gut.
When I moved to Bali [here’s WHY I moved to Bali] my heart + my gut were aligned.
Moving to USA has been challenging because my heart is broken. This is my gut leading the way.
I believe in living a value based life. Not feelings first. Values.
I’ve been back in California a week and a half now. So why am I here? Watch the video to find out why I moved and what I’m doing here PLUS most importantly a discussion on head, heart + gut:
I posted this in my Moving to Bali blog too, but worth a re-read, the top 5 regrets of the dying:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
I’d LOVE to hear from you.
Let’s continue the conversation, leave in the comments your answer to this:
What do you do when your heart and your gut disagree?